- Salary From £24,000 Per Year
- Salary To £32,000 Per Year
Water Hygiene Technician
Working Location: Nationwide
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 DOE + van, fuel card & Benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours a week with regular possibility of overtime.
• Competitive salary and salary banding (dependent on experience)
• All travel is paid
• 28 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays – Holidays increase with tenure (up to 34 days)
• PPE Equipment & Uniform supplied
• Working pension
• Vehicle for company use including fuel card
• Vehicle can be used for private use
• 40 hours onsite per week (full-time) permanent contract with available overtime.
• On-going career progression within an expanding business
• Free access to employee support services including; (health & wellbeing, financial advice, mental health, counselling.
Water Environmental Treatment Limited (W.E.T) are a well-established Legionella compliance and water treatment company managing 1000s of sites throughout the UK.
We are looking for Water Hygiene Technicians to join its head office team in Tamworth working throughout the UK due to continuing sales success and new client contracts.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to increase their knowledge and training within the industry and looking to gain new skills and is looking to develop themselves over time.
Water Hygiene Technician – The Role:
As a Water Hygiene Technician, you will be responsible for the monitoring, hygiene and remediation of domestic water systems as described in key accountabilities below. You will be supervised by the company’s operations compliance manager.
You will attend a wide range of client sites to deliver Legionella Compliance works across the UK, to clients such as schools, healthcare premises, facility managers, retailers and construction contractors, delivering water hygiene / treatment services throughout the UK.
The roles have excellent development opportunities through the levels of pay grades the company offers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is for experienced Technicians
• Legionella control monitoring inc temperature monitoring, asset inspection, TMV servicing, expansion vessel flushing, strainer removal and cleans
• Servicing thermostatic mixer valves
• Disinfection of showerheads and hoses
• Temperature checks and monitoring records
• Pipework chlorination’s, handling chemicals and recording procedures
• Clean and disinfection of water storage tanks
• Disinfection of hot and cold system pipework
• Inspecting site assets such as water heaters, calorifiers etc…
• Taking microbiological samples from commercial and healthcare settings
• Plumbing experience whilst not a requirement would be beneficial.
Water Hygiene Technician – About You:
A good salary is offered to attract reliable and practical candidates who can demonstrate an attention to detail and who relish the opportunity of being face-to-face with clients on the front line.
Experience, Skills & Requirements – The candidate must have skills that match the above main duties
• An understanding of water hygiene and the industries current legislation and associated guidance documents, this can be developed further through training and experience
• Excellent organisational skills
• Able to consistently achieve KPI’s where work is distributed
• Works well under pressure and time constraints with a flexible work attitude
• Able to communicate at all levels within the business
• Good IT skills, able to use mobile devices to collate data
• Able to adapt to new IT implementation
If you have the relevant skills and drive to succeed for this role, click on ‘APPLY’ forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.
No agencies please!