- Salary From £20,000
- Salary To £20,000
Trainee Recruitment Administrator
Location: Glasgow, G4 9TG
Salary: £20,000 + Benefits (above Real Living Wage)
Employment Status: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Exceptional training, career progression, modern offices with free onsite parking, quarterly nights out, fruit, tea, coffee, showers, pool table etc.
What’s in it for you:
A unique opportunity within our Customer Success / Recruitment Support team for a Trainee to join us. We will offer you continual support, training and development with the intention of encouraging and supporting you to flourish as one of our Customer Success Manager’s within 12-24 months.
There is no selling involved in this role!
Trainee Recruitment Administrator – What are we looking for?
We are looking for a customer-centric individual who is willing to focus and dedicate themselves to our 12-24 month training programme, gaining knowledge and experience in the recruitment industry with the view to becoming one of our Customer Success Managers.
We want customer service people, not sales people!
In addition to this, it would be great if you had some of the below experience / skills:
- Previous experience in a customer service or administrative role; in an office or a retail environment.
- A true “people person”, with the ability to build meaningful relationships quickly.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel or similar.
Please note, knowledge of the recruitment industry is not essential for this role as full training will be provided.
As our Trainee Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- General recruitment administration to assist the team.
- Screening candidates for suitability, making use of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Prepare advert drafts from customers.
- Headhunting, sourcing and selecting candidates from a variety of CV Databases.
- Report generation.
We are be.scot, the number 1 Flat Fee Recruiter in the Scotland and we’re looking to progress your career!
Headquartered in Speirs Wharf, a 10-minute walk from Glasgow city centre, we provide tailored recruitment advertising and support throughout Scotland.
We have a new and fresh approach to the recruitment industry and we provide a first-class service to our clients.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.