- Salary From Please see job description for further details
- Salary To
Location: Stirling and Forth Valley
Salary: £30,000 per annum (proposed salary from 1st January 2024).
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Enable is one of the most impactful social care charities in the country, providing self-directed and human rights-driven social care support for over 1,100 people across Scotland, through our industry leading model.
Due to continued, national growth, we are strengthening our management teams to support our frontline staff to continue to deliver high-quality, bespoke care to the people that we support.
We are seeking dynamic and passionate individuals with experience of managing / supporting teams to deliver high-quality care and support.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have the passion and drive to lead a team of frontline staff to support individuals to achieve their personal outcomes, live the life they choose and become an inclusive member within their own community? If so, there has never been a better time to apply!
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience working with adults and children with learning disabilities, epilepsy, autism and physical support needs.
• Experience in using person centred planning techniques in addition to delivering and leading excellent support practices.
• Strong facilitation skills to encourage staff teams to take ownership and responsibility for the quality of support they deliver.
• The ability to effectively communicate with the people we support, staff teams, families and external care professionals.
• Creating and delivering robust service designs, support strategies and risk assessments whilst managing individual budgets.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure.
• SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
• Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use.
At Enable we believe in developing all our staff and we provide an extensive learning programme together with in-house career development opportunities. These include, but are not limited to:
• Person Centred approaches, planning and thinking
• Introduction to autism
• Epilepsy awareness
• Moving and Handling
• Adult support and protection
• Child support and protection
• First Aid
• Positive Behaviour Support
We also have an excellent range of staff benefits on offer including but not limited to:
• Health cash plans providing a wide range of health benefits to help people cover the cost of their everyday health care.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme*
• Season Ticket Loans*
Starting a career with Enable is the first step towards making a real difference in our award-winning charity’s mission to help create an equal society for every person who has a learning disability.
Enable is an equal opportunities employer and our recruitment, selection and assessment process is based entirely on values, skills and competencies required of the specific roles.
Note: The successful applicant will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of
their start date.
*Terms and Conditions Apply