- Salary From Please see job description for further details
- Salary To
Location:Argyll & Bute – Hybrid working. Base can be in any of our A&B offices: Helensburgh, Lochgilphead, Campbeltown, Dunoon or Oban.
Salary: £35,000 per annum (proposed salary from 1st January 2024).
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Enable is one of the most impactful social care charities in the country, providing self-directed and human rights-driven social care support for over 1,100 people across Scotland, through our industry leading model.
Due to continued, national growth, we are strengthening our management teams to support our frontline staff and managers to continue to deliver high-quality, bespoke care to the people that we support.
We are seeking self-motivated and experienced social care managers with a passion for inclusion to ensure the success of our mission that the people we work for live full, independent and inclusive lives.
Are you ready to take the next step in your social care career and work for a trail-blazing and award-winning charity who will support your ongoing professional learning and development?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Significant experience of leading and managing Supported Living Services.
• Experience of managing teams with knowledge of culture change.
• A commitment to the inclusion of people with a learning disability.
• An in-depth understanding of the Self Directed Support Act and its principles.
• SVQ level 4 or equivalent required for your SSSC registration.
• A clear understanding of the need to build and sustain partnerships with stakeholders, commissioners and other third sector providers.
• The ability to lead our business strategy at a local level whilst promoting Enable with an emphasis on growing our business.
• Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use.
At Enable we believe in developing all our staff and we provide an extensive learning programme together with in-house career development opportunities. These include, but are not limited to:
• Person Centred approaches, planning and thinking
• Introduction to autism
• Epilepsy awareness
• Moving and Handling
• Adult support and protection
• Child support and protection
• First Aid
• Positive Behaviour Support
We also have an excellent range of staff benefits on offer including but not limited to:
• Health cash plans providing a wide range of health benefits to help people cover the cost of their everyday health care.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme*
• Season Ticket Loans*
Starting a career with Enable is the first step towards making a real difference in our award-winning charity’s mission to help create an equal society for every person who has a learning disability.
Enable is an equal opportunities employer and our recruitment, selection and assessment process is based entirely on values, skills and competencies required of the specific roles.
Note: The successful applicant will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of their start date.
*Terms and Conditions Apply