- Salary From £40,000
- Salary To £40,000
Senior Microsoft 365 Engineer
Location: Eurocentral, Motherwell, ML1 4UF.
Salary: In the region of £40,000 per annum.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Based on ENABLE Group’s three pillars – ENABLE Scotland, ENABLE Works and ENABLE Cares – we are one of the most impactful organisations in delivering support, employability and skills services, and advocacy on behalf of people with additional support needs and their families in communities across Scotland. ENABLE Group is at the forefront of innovation in the provision of our services, as we work to achieve a more equal society on behalf of all those we support.
We now have an opportunity for a Senior M365 Engineer to join our ICT team based in North Lanarkshire
We are looking for an experienced individual to provide focused specialist support for Microsoft 365 services – SharePoint, Outlook, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, Azure Server Management, Microsoft Teams and Power Apps. The candidate will work alongside third-party vendors to ensure we deliver a reliable and robust hardware and software infrastructure to our end users. The candidate will also have the responsibility to ensure all our Servers and End Point Devices are secure.
• Work directly with other team members and third parties to ensure stability of Network and Server infrastructure
• Monitors and Supports Active Directory and Azure Active Directory within a Hybrid environment
• Develop and review technical architecture and design and recommend Azure best practices across multiple platforms.
• Monitoring Azure and Microsoft 365 technologies and recommending solutions to benefit the business, providing analysis on recommendations and other options explored
• Enhance existing Microsoft technologies
• Developing and Deploying Power Apps using SharePoint Lists and/or Data Connectors
• Always looking for opportunities to automate manual processes using a range tools (PowerShell, PowerAutomate, etc)
• Manage Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS ) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services
• New Starter / Leavers / Password Resets / Account unlocks / Printer configurations / Mobile Phone Setup / Exchange Online Administration / Active Directory administration / Azure Active Directory administration / web-based account administration
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Manage and Monitor server and Endpoint Protection using Sophos and Intune
• Troubleshooting of failures and responding to security incidents within Sophos
• Work in a change control environment
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) configuration/troubleshooting using Intune
• Work with clients on the definition and/or review of Non-Functional requirements on a project
• Provide clearly documented options analysis and recommendations
• Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and implement solutions that add value
Skills Required –
• You will have experience in supporting and managing Microsoft Cloud solutions and have a proven track record of managing Azure Servers, Azure Storage, Applications
• Ideally, a min 7+ years professional experience with a focus on IT infrastructure, applications, information security, risk, and compliance
• Demonstrated experience in both Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
• In-Depth Knowledge of M365 products including SharePoint, Teams and Intune
• PowerShell scripting to develop automation, integration, and auto-provisioning
• Familiarity with automation technologies
• Experience of project delivery/management with a ‘DevOps’ approach
• Be hands on with cloud enablement projects taking architecture, security, service and delivery into consideration
• Experience in Threat and Vulnerability analysis or IT Security risk assessments on IT services and applications. Exposure to Sophos advantageous
• Ability to differentiate between applications and systems configuration issues and provide support in addressing these config issues for business applications
• Methodical thinker, problem solver
• Flexible approach to working – out of hours on occasion and provide cover to other team members when required
• Collaborative and keen to share knowledge
• Active driver for Continuous Integration and Continuous Service Delivery
• Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to work across a number of major projects simultaneously both solely and with teams
What’s also great about ENABLE Group is that we’re passionate about developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities.
We also have an excellent range of staff benefits on offer including but not limited to:
• Health cash plans providing a wide range of health benefits to help people cover the cost of their everyday health care.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme*
• Season Ticket Loans*
Remember, this is an exciting opportunity to join a group which is shaking up the social care sector in Scotland and making a real difference to people’s lives. Don’t miss the chance to help shape this journey.
ENABLE group is an equal opportunities employer and our recruitment, selection and assessment process is based entirely on values, skills and competencies required of the specific roles.
*Terms and Conditions Apply