- Salary From Please see job description for further details
- Salary To
Location: Banff, AB45 1BY, Aberdeenshire.
Salary: Excellent rates of pay.
Contract: Various Contract Types Available.
Looking for a role that makes a difference? Join the H1 family!
H1 Healthcare is one of the country’s leading healthcare agencies. We are incredibly proud to be family owned and have been providing the highest quality of care professionals to our clients for over 20 years.
We are currently looking for motivated and quality driven Registered Nurses across Banff, Aberdeenshire to join our growing H1 family.
We are looking for our Registered Nurses to work across both care homes and private hospitals in this region.
• Provide high quality patient/resident care in line with their individualised care plan
• Medication administration in accordance with company policies and current legislation
• Administer medical treatment and comfort to patient
• Assess and analyse the patients emotional, psychological and physical elements
• Maintaining accurate documentation and patient/resident record
• Ensure you are compliant with all regulatory requirements expected of you as NMC Registered Nurse
• And more!
Requirements / Skills:
• Applicants must have at least 12 months recent UK experience within a health or social care environment
• Current registration with NMC
• Excellent leadership, communication and reporting skills
• Commitment to providing the highest quality care
• A driver's license and access to a car is advantageous but not essential
• The best rates of pay we can get you
• Access to flexible shifts that work around your schedule
• Full time and part time permanent contract options available
• Regular rota and regular clients
• NMC fees paid for by the company after a qualifying period
• Free training, CPD and revalidation support
• and much, much more!
If you want to make a difference every day and work with the best, join H1 Healthcare now!
If you would like to apply, please click the apply button below and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps. Thank you.