- Salary From £24,000 Per Year
- Salary To £28,000 Per Year
Location: Motherwell, ML1 1PF
Salary: £24-26k, DOE + Benefits
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 8am – 6pm, Monday to Thursday (4 day week)
• Good Rate of pay
• 4 day week
• Company pension
• Free lunch every day!
• Health & wellbeing programme
• Life insurance
• Bonus scheme
• Funky modern offices with free on street parking
• Regular team nights out
• We only take on clients we like and who like us
We are chartered accountants, tax specialists and business advisors. from tax planning to wealth management, bookkeeping and vat, we prepare the business accounts so you don't have to.
What our new team member can expect…
• Only working a 4-day week Monday to Thursday 8am to 6pm – We have been doing this for 5 years and you still get full time wages…. we don’t do Fridays! (Part time/flexible hours are negotiable if our four-day week doesn’t suit)
• Progressive training aimed at building your bookkeeping and IT skills, so you can keep up to date with the latest developments.
Practice Bookkeeper – The Role:
We now have an opportunity for an energetic team member to work within our busy book keeping department and join our team of 10 strong.
Practice Bookkeeper – Skills and Experience:
• Good bookkeeping knowledge, ideally with at least 3 year’s experience using Sage/Xero/QuickBooks.
• Have worked within an accountancy practice dealing with different types of clients.
• Be able to take bookkeeping to trial balance stage.
• Good IT and communication skills.
• Be well organised and meet deadlines.
• Enjoy helping and interacting with clients.
• An open mind to be able to learn new skills quickly.
• Be able to take responsibility for a portfolio of clients in order to meet their monthly and quarterly
bookkeeping needs using QuickBooks, Xero and Sage.
• Hold a full driving licence
• And last but not least ……like a laugh!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on “Apply” today and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV along with a covering Letter for consideration in the first instance.
Join the team that really works together!
We thank you for your interest in our company.
No Agencies please.