- Salary From £25,000
- Salary To £28,000
Part Qualified Accountant
Salary: £25-£28K + Excellent Benefits and bonus opportunities every 6 months.
Employment Status: Full-time, permanent.
Location: 194 Bath Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 4HG. Modern first-class working environment.
Working Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant with a minimum of two years’ experience. You will be joining an expanding business with an impressive five-year growth strategy. This is your opportunity to progress within the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Reporting to the Financial Controller (ICAS).
• Overall day to day financial management of several of the operating sites.
• Purchase ledger, for allocating supplier invoices using Sage Paperless, seeking approval and processing payments.
• Ensuring supplier statements are reconciled.
• Investigating and closing supplier invoice queries.
• Preparing month end payment run for twenty small companies circa ten payments per company.
• Allocating and clearing Sage bank feeds then reconciling month end bank balances.
• Reconciling and booking turnover data from our Sitelink property management system into Sage.
• Supporting the monthly close and the preparation of monthly accounts and supporting documents, ensuring that all reports are ready before deadlines.
• Working on ad hoc projects, including site cost analysis.
– Must have experience as a part-qualified accountant within a busy finance department or practice.
– Particular experience assisting with month end close.
– Sage, ideally Sage 50.
– University degree in accounting or equivalent.
26 days annual leave, with an additional day given on your birthday.
Asset Management Partners Ltd is a youthful, enthusiastic, highly successful and growing property management company based in Glasgow City Centre.
We operate 30+ sites in Scotland under two main brands; CoVault and Storage Vault. We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth in what is an extremely exciting time for the business.