- Salary From Please see job description for further details
- Salary To
Location: Wigan, Lancashire, WN5 0LQ.
Contract: Full time, fixed-term for 12 months.
Shift Pattern: The site operates a 24/7 shift system spread over four-week pattern. However, this role operates on Monday to Friday shift pattern, 37.5 hours per week, working hours 8.00-16.00. Shift patterns can be subject to change, dependant on business requirements.
With a presence in 11 countries and over 10,000 employees, Saica Group manufacture sustainable recycled paper, corrugated cardboard and flexible packaging as well as providing solutions for waste management and the recovery of waste. Our Flex division produces a range of flexible plastic films, with our site in Wigan manufacturing products for major food retailers and suppliers.
We have an opportunity for an individual to join our Saica team. As an Office Administrator, you will be providing an administrative support to our Engineering and Logistics Departments in line with the required Company standards and procedures.
As an Office Administrator, your key duties will include:
• Coordinating office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Support in answering queries from internal stakeholders
• Create documents e.g. in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Filing and organising documentation
• Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases
• Order management on the SAP system
• Coordinate various administrative projects
• Supporting Logistics and Engineering departments in other ad-hoc administrative tasks
Skills, Qualification & Attributes
• Experience of general office administration & working closely with colleagues in other departments
• Computer literate – experience of MS office in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Previous experience, ideally gained within a manufacturing environment – advantageous but not essential
• General knowledge of health and safety standards and practices
What do we offer?
• Friendly atmosphere
• Employee of the Month Award (monthly and annually)
• Holiday entitlement 23 days plus Bank Holidays (increasing to 24 days after 1 year and to 25 days after 2 years)
• Company Sick Pay
Interested? If you have a can-do, will-do approach to join a hardworking, dynamic, passionate, manufacturing team, please send your CV today.