- Salary From £40,000
- Salary To £45,000
Location: Glasgow City Centre, G2 4HG.
Salary: £40-£45K with excellent benefits. Additional bonus, based in company performance is achievable every 6 months.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Asset Management Partners work towards maximising investors’ returns on commercial property investment. We operate 30+ sites in Scotland under two main brands; CoVault and Storage Vault and we are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth in what is an extremely exciting time for the business.
Company Key Responsibilities:
• Project management; developmental and operational.
• Facilities management.
• Staff management.
• Revenue management.
We invest in our people offering exciting careers, dynamic workplaces and opportunities to grow.
Marketing Manager – The role
We are looking for a creative and commercially minded Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing asset management team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person, who will work across a broad range of marketing activities including SEO, content strategy, social media, affiliates as well as partnerships. You will also be expected to effectively co-ordinate the branding of facilities with physical signage and merchandising.
The right candidate will approach challenging business problems with a positive attitude and have a mindset focused on growth. This attitude is critical for succeeding in the role, a positive mindset and exceptionally strong communication skills are key.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the senior management team to develop and execute a high-performance digital marketing strategy to increase leads across the business.
• Analyse, manage and co-ordinate improvements across all current websites.
• Identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the newly developed and existing sites across the portfolio.
• Analyse customer buying patterns and trends relating to the website journey.
• Analyse and report on campaign performance to further develop communications to customers on all digital platforms in order to optimise customer onboarding and sales.
• Pitch for capital to run co-ordinated campaigns to boost sales.
• Produce creative, entertaining and informative content that portrays the key brand identities.
• Work closely with Development Team and Sales Team to ensure brand consistency across all sites in terms of signage and merchandising.
• Analytics on new site purchases and local markets.
Experience and Character Traits Required:
• Expertise and knowledge of the full spectrum of online and offline marketing, including SEO, PPC, CRO, brand development, content creation, marketing automation, CRM, email, social.
• Generalist Marketer with 2+ years experience – B2C & B2B in a Marketing Manager role preferred.
• Developing, executing, and measuring marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive leads and increase conversions. Experience analysing data to make strategic decisions.
• Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign). Previous experience creating marketing materials preferred – brochures, signage.
• Website development – optimising landing pages, marketing messaging to increase conversion rates. Ability to analyse user journey and make recommendations based on data. Experience of testing for CRO desirable (Google Optimize)
• Knowledge of Hubspot, WordPress, Google Suite (Analytics, Ads, Data Studio), Excel (Pivot tables), SEMrush and Hotjar
• Experience managing successful paid search and social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• Capable of working within budgets
• High level of attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• You must be passionate about staying up to date with industry trends in all areas pertaining to marketing.
• You are forward-thinking and proactive individual with a willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will be expected to work from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate should expect an annual salary of £40-£45K with excellent benefits. Additional bonus, based on company performance is achievable every 6 months.
• 26 days annual leave, with an extra day given on your birthday.
• First class working environment.
• Opportunity to progress within the company.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be our new Marketing Manager then apply today!