- Salary From £21,000
- Salary To £22,000
Manufacturing / Production Operatives
Location: Grangemouth, FK3 8YE
Salary: £21,274.50 per annum.
Contract: Full time, temporary contract. Monday to Friday.
Saica is a Paper and Packaging company, we are a critical part of the supply chain to the food, drink and health care industries.
We are currently recruiting Temporary Manufacturing / Production Operatives for our Grangemouth Site.
Manufacturing / Production Operatives – Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To work as part of a team producing high quality product in line with customer order specifications.
• To comply and operate within the Health and Safety at Work regulations by maintaining own personal safety and that of other team members
• To contribute to the overall profitability of the site by minimising waste and machine downtime.
• To maintain a high level of housekeeping within the plant to increase productivity and minimise accidents.
• To participate in on going continuous improvement projects.
• To liaise and communicate with Team Leader / Production Manager and other departments on an adhoc basis.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Experience in attaining high levels of perfection in your work
• Proven ability to solve problems.
• Knowledgeable in methodologies to optimise efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and self-motivated resilient team player, with excellent communication skills, who has the ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills in a fast-paced quality driven environment. You must be proactive and able to focus your attention on the detail.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of detailed work would be advantageous.
• Knowledgeable in basic computer skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
SAICA is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from any suitably qualified candidate.
Closing Date: Friday 26th May 2023