- Salary From £30,000 Per Year
- Salary To £35,000 Per Year
IT Field Engineer
Location: Field Based – to cover North Hampshire and surrounding areas.
Salary: £30k-£35k, DOE, (+ car or additional £4k PA) + Benefits
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
If you want to join us, we will offer you:
- Company Profit Share (first £3,600 is tax free)
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Birthday as additional paid leave.
- Additional paid leave (dependent on company performance).
- Company sick pay policy.
- Ongoing training and support
- Pension Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance including dental.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Company car including private use or additional £4k PA + mileage
Note: This role will be subject to a standard DBS check
Join us as an IT Field Engineer!
Trusted Technology Partnership is specialist provider of IT Infrastructure and Support Services for over 25 years. Our core services are support desk, on site engineering, project management and delivery, storage and logistics and technical consultancy.
We encourage our colleagues to progress, including into other teams and departments. Join our friendly company with a great team and positive company culture.
We are an Employee Ownership Trust, a growing company and a recent winner of the South Coast Tech Awards, Leadership Team of the Year 2023.
IT Field Engineer – The Role
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Field Based IT Engineer with technical experience of installing and upgrading Server, Desktop and Network infrastructure as part of a project team. The successful candidate must be technically astute across all areas of desktop and infrastructure, whilst having strong communication and customer service skills.
The candidate would ideally be based in the North Hampshire region for best access to customers locations. There may be occasional travel to London, Surrey & Dorset.
Mileage will be paid at approved Mileage rates set by GOV.UK
- Imaging and deployment of technologies for Windows 10/11
- Installing and configuring Microsoft 365 Applications
- Network installations, and comms cabinet patching
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019
- Active Directory management
- IP address management though DNS & DHCP
- Group Policy Management
- Virtualisation technology, Hyper-V, or VMware
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.