- Salary From £35,000 Per Year
- Salary To £37,000 Per Year
Building Services Engineer – Immediate Start
Location: Kingston-upon-Thames, KT2 7LB
Salary: £35,000 to £37,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Kingston University Services Company (KUSCO) provide a comprehensive repair and maintenance service for systems, plant and equipment on Kingston University sites.
Building Services Engineer – About the role:
You will be required to work Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm with overtime opportunities available.
Add to the on-call rota, which approx. every 6th week (Paid extra)
Required to be very technically strong with great fault-finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
This is a company who are renowned in the industry for investing in their people and providing the latest training as well as offering fantastic internal career progression.
In addition to this as our Building Services Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that routine PPM is carried out.
- Ensuring that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensuring that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied.
- Ensuring that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- Providing parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensuring that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Ensuring the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment.
Building Services Engineer – Skills and Experience:
It would be great if you had experience working with / on the following:
- 3 Phase power supply
- Water treatments
In order to be successful in this role you must have experience in the following:
- Worked within building services for the last 5 years
- City & Guilds Electrical or Mechanical qualifications
- Ideally has experience working within a University / Hospital or another client facing environment.
- Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client-facing role
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful within this role, apply now!