- Salary From £41,000
- Salary To £53,000
Area Sales Manager
Location: Based from home, covering the following territory – AB, DD, FK, HS, IV, KW, KY, PA, PH, ZE
Salary: £41K basic, OTE £53K
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays*, Free onsite Parking, Enhanced Pension Scheme up to 11% employer contribution, Health insurance of up to 75% of salary, Up to 6x Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme and Free Wellbeing App (Thrive)!
We are Hobart UK; we are recruiting and we want you!
We are a renowned market leader in commercial catering equipment, manufacturing cooking equipment, warewashers and food preparation machines for the foodservice industry.
We are part of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), a global Fortune 250 diversified industrial manufacturer of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related service businesses.
With more than 50,000 employees worldwide ITW have a strong focus on talent management, offering every single employee the chance to grow and build their career.
We are now recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to maximise the sales potential of our Ware Washing, Food Preparation and Cooking equipment within your dedicated territory!
Ready to take your first step towards a fulfilling career with Hobart? Our employees:
- Have INTEGRITY in all they do.
- Show RESPECT to drive performance, innovation & a commitment to our community.
- TRUST in each other and our company.
- Make bold decisions with SHARED RISKS.
- Support our business model by applying SIMPLICITY.
As our Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Seeking, developing and generating new business.
- Developing a sound and in-depth knowledge of all of the products within your portfolio.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the market and all competitor activity.
- Prospecting, qualifying and converting leads and enquiries.
- Providing a full solution service to the customer base including product training as required.
- Meeting and exceeding your prescribed KPI targets and defined annual goals.
- Carrying out site surveys and preparing designs / drawings and proposals.
In order to be successful in this role you must have / be:
- Ability to prospect, qualify and convert leads
- Highly motivated and well-organised
- Results focused with a passion to succeed
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Proactive approach, able to work independently, making decisions and taking appropriate actions within a framework of agreed policies and procedures.
- Commercially astute with the ability to assess customer demand alongside cost implications
- Ability to negotiate skilfully and confidently
- Growth mindset with an open and curious mind in order to fully explore business development opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Good problem solver, capable of managing small to medium sized projects.
- Resilient and robust with the ability to work with accuracy and pace.
- Competent level of IT skills using a range of software including Microsoft Office.
- Hobart believe in an inclusive work environment and recognise the value a diverse and empowered team can achieve.
We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued, and everyone can achieve their potential at work regardless of their background.
We welcome applicants who present the right transferable skills and behaviours to achieve success.
Click on “APPLY” today!